At LG Construction + Development, we pride ourselves on building a culture that employees enjoy being a part of. In addition to a great team and work environment, we offer health/dental/vision benefits, flexible spending account, short/long term disability programs at no cost to the employee, 401k matches, community outreach events, Divvy bike discounts, and fresh fruit and snacks delivered weekly.
Come help us build a better Chicago!
If you live in the Chicago area and are interested in working with our team, please submit your resume to Office@lgdevelopmentgroup.com. Or for more career opportunities with LG, please view our LinkedIn Page.
Construction Site Project Manager – Commercial Division
High-end commercial construction and development firm located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park community is currently seeking highly talented experienced Commercial SITE Project Managers who are dynamic leaders interested in growing within our team environment. We are looking for proactive take charge building professionals who have experience in managing high-end restaurants, retail and mixed-use projects.
Some of the specific core responsibilities include:
- Responsibility of quality control, safety, scheduling and profit management.
- Strong understanding of AIA Owner and Subcontractors contractual responsibilities.
- Communication at the highest level with architects, engineers, owners and LG’s internal project team.
- Managing owner expectations and professionally addressing concerns or issue escalation.
- Assisting in managing RFI’s, estimates and change order management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree required. LEED certification desirable.
- 5 to 10+ years’ experience in Chicago managing commercial projects.
- 5+ year’s progressively responsible experience in high-end commercial construction management.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office 2010 (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to work with construction management software (BuildTools, Microsoft Project or similar).
- Proven management skills in handling subcontractors both non-union and union
Winter & Spring Interns
- Admin/Front Desk
- Project Coordination
- Project Management (small projects)